Ronfell Group specialise in a range of rubber made products
Ronfell Rubber produce a wide range of flame retardant extrusions, sheeting and mouldings in Silicone and EPDM, with with applications at temperatures exceeding +300 Deg C and where a "Zero spread of flame" is required.
Silicone rubber or EPDM products are available in a variety of grades and colours including special grades: Flame Retardant (FR) (VO94-00), Fire Safe Protection using high temperature, High Tear Strength (HTS) and Fluorosilicone (FS).
We manufacture products ranging from automatic ticket gate covers, emergency help point covers, ticket computer covers, IDC Connectors, IDC Boots, IDC Grommets, door seals, window seals, covers to aerospace gaskets and seals. We offer the latest production techniques for these materials using injection moulding, compression, extrusion and fabrication/assembly
We manufacture extrusion and rubber moulding materials in either Silicone rubber or EPDM, with applications at temperatures exceeding +300 Deg C and where a “Zero spread of flame” is required to specifications thus averting disasters.
Ronfell’s Section 12 protection System for London Underground, Tubelines and Metronet is a high specification system. It is manufactured from LUL compliant Ronsil 72 LCH1 flame retardant silicone rubber (Section 12 compliant) for sub-surface and surface station equipment and is one of our most popular flame resistant exports.
- Heat and Dust proof: Affords excellent protection from knocks, dents and scratches while equipment is being transported through the barriers during station refurbishment projects.
- Easy Clean: With hot soapy water. Paint resistant.
- Lightweight and Durable
- Easy to Apply: Slips easily over the asset at any time.
- Fully Compliant: Conforms to LUL requirements – Section 12 compliant.
- Easy to Store: Folds up flat, minimal space requirement.
- Minimises downtime: Speedy installation and removal maximises effective engineering production time.
Special 72 LCH1 is available in the form of mouldings, vacuum welded jointed sheets, profile extrusions and sheet. It is particularly suited to use in engineering applications where public safety is a main concern. There is a wide range of standard colours available; although not all colours can be matched.
- Strong: Protect against Dust Contamination and extremes of Temperature: -10°C to +40°C with no Heat Build-up of asset.
- Lightweight & Tough: Resilient Cloth Material.
- Easy to Apply: Just slip easily over asset at any time.
- Fully Compliant: Conform to LUL requirements.
- Easy to Store: Folds up flat.
- Reduced Disruption to Passenger Flow: Fewer Broken Gates needing to be left open thereby reducing losses from non-paying passengers. Keeps operational efficiency of the Station.
- Reduced Penalties for Damaged Assets: Fewer Damaged Assets Leased from Prestige means less compensation to pay.